The www.rspac.fr website is published by :
S.A.S. with capital of 1 242 885 €
Head office : ZI de la Vaure – CS 30940 – 42290 SORBIERS (France)
Phone : +33 (0)4 77 53 30 48 – email : email@example.com
Registration number : RCS Saint-Etienne B 388 147 100
N°SIRET : 388 147 100 000 35
APE : 3320C
Responsible for publication of the site : RSAI
This site is hosted by OVH – France
Information and freedom : protection of personal data
– The processing of personal data collected on the www.rspac.fr website has been declared to the CNIL.
– You are hereby informed that, in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the information you provide, in particular via the forms on this site, is used to respond to your requests or orders and to get to know you better. This information is for the use of RSAI. RSAI may transmit all or part of this information to its commercial partners for the sole purpose of processing the request, order, delivery of products and/or provision of services ordered by the customer.
– Users’ attention is drawn to the fact that in certain circumstances, RSAI may be obliged, in the context of legal or tax proceedings, to communicate personal data in its possession to public authorities, and that it cannot be held liable in this respect.
– Some of the information requested, marked with an asterisk, is necessary to process users’ requests. Other information, the provision of which by the user is optional, is for the purpose of getting to know users better and improving the quality of the service offered to them. RSAI will not be able to send you the requested information if you do not provide the required information.
– To correspond with RSAI by e-mail, Internet users can fill in a contact form on the www.rspac.fr site. The answers formulated by RSAI to electronic mails cannot be assimilated or cannot constitute the proof of the exercise of an advertising, promotional or commercial activity on the territory of the country of destination of the answers.
– You may object to your name and address being made available to other companies. To do so, simply send us a request online in the “contact” section.
– In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 et seq. of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, you have the right to access, rectify and object to any personal data concerning you. To do this, send a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent. This request must be made by post and sent to the following address ZI de la Vaure – CS 30940 – 42290 Sorbiers.
You can consult and download the text of the law in PDF format on the CNIL website : www.cnil.fr
This is an RSAI website.
RSPAC© is a registered trademark of RSAI.
All the content of this site, including graphics, images, texts, logos, gifs and icons, as well as their layout, are the exclusive property of RSAI. With the exception of trademarks, logos or content belonging to other partner companies or authors.
Any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of these various elements is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of RSAI.
For all requests for authorisation or information, please send us an e-mail.
Use of the www.rspac.fr website is governed by these terms and conditions. By using the site, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these conditions. They may be modified at any time and without prior notice by RSAI.